. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
In my dream, I was standing in a long loooong line of people. I was the last person in the line.
Each person in the line was carrying one large burlap sack.
Don't ask me what was in them, because I don't know,
but each sack was very heavy.
The only way you could get rid of your load was to pass it to the person behind you.
So everyone turned and kept passing loads, like a human conveyor belt.
Turn and pass, turn and pass.
For some reason though, the sacks were absolutely not allowed to be on the floor. Someone had to hold them. They HAD to be held.
In my dream I thought,
"There isn't anyone I can pass these on to..."
So sack after sack got piled into my arms. I stood there and just collected one after another.
Everyone passed their heavy sack, and once there wasn't another to pass..
they walked away.
I stood there and held every single person's heavy load in my arms..but they all were able to move on.
I was alone...
...and exhausted from the weight in my arms.
My arms were going to give out and I knew I couldn't hold them anymore.
I was about to loose it.
I couldn't do it, I had hit the breaking point.
I was going to let everyone down because I was going to drop their sacks on the floor.
I thought, "Wait. WHO can I pass these to? There has to be someone who can take these."
And then, all of a sudden, I felt like someone was standing behind me.
I turned around, and Jesus Christ stood with his arms outstretched...
ready to take them from me.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I've never had a dream like that before. Never in my life.
I needed it though.
Jesus is my friend. Jesus is my Savior, Redeemer and brother.
I'm grateful for all the loads that he takes from me. Especially the one's that aren't mine.
