
A B I L I T I E S :
Grace can sit up by herself and that's about it! No crawling or anything yet. Well, she can roll over. That's actually how she gets around. She just rolls and rolls until she gets to wherever she wants to go! She blows raspberries and can say "dada" and "baba"
L I K E S :
She loves waffles, cheerios and oranges. She lights up when she sees older kids, and she really likes to try and rip Nana's (the dog's) hair out.
She also loooooooves her daddy. And how could she not?! ;)
She also loves having her cheeks kissed & kissed!
D I S L I K E S :
Grace really doesn't like babyfood. She will eat rice cereal, but she wont try other baby foods for one second. She also doesn't seem to like strangers. Stranger danger kicking in I guess. She doesn't like peaches- I forgot about that too! And her Aunt Shawni. For some reason she won't go to Aunt Shawni.. it's really weird! Sorry Shawni!
F E E D I N G + C A R E :
She is still EBF, she sleeps through the night {FINALLY} and still wears size 2 diapers! She also wears 6-9 month clothes, so she is pretty normal sized for her age- unlike Grant!
Grace is our happy girl. She is ALWAYS happy. She has two emotions- happy or hungry. lol And when I say she is our happy girl I mean she really is a happy girl.
When she smiles she smiles with her whole body! Her eyes, her nose her arms and her toes (that rhymed- unintentional) Her eyes squint, her nose scrunches, her arms flap and her toes curl up! She smiles all over and I love love love it!
You can't see it in the photos, but what little hair she does have is RED. Not a joke. RED. Red as in GINGER. Her eyes are also blue... sooooo when people see me holding her 90% of the time they ask who she belongs to and eyebrows get raised when I say ME!!!
We love our little sweetheart so much. She always cheers us up and that is a blessing in itself. She came at the perfect time.
-C