Focus



Going to the store by myself with the kids is always hectic; but since Grant has been potty trained.... it's absolute madness. Even though he goes before we leave the house he always has to go once we walk into the store.

I usually go to the back, and go to the family restroom and pull the whole shopping cart inside so that Grace can sit in it rather than on the dirty floor. But today, the family restroom was occupied... so we had to brave it and go to the regular restroom.

While balancing Grace on my hip {yes, I could have put her down but this girl loves toilet seats and garbage cans and no way was I about to let her loose in a Walmart bathroom} I helped Grant get all situated to go potty, but he kept goofing off {which he also always does} and I didn't want him to pee all over himself and/or the floor so I said,

"Grant. Focus."

He stopped. Aimed straight. and said,

"Focus. Speed. I. am. speed."

lol. Good job Lightning McQueen.

-C