I've never posted this early in the morning before. I AM NOT a morning person! ;)
I battled back and forth over the past few months on whether or not I was going to blog about this. I was talking to a good friend of mine, and she said that I should blog about it-- but for me. She said even if I wasn't comfortable posting it, that I should write it for Jaron and I.
So here I am.
And that's what I'm doing.
But I am going to post it. Not many people know, but enough people know about what's going on that I think it would be easiest for me to just give updates here, one time.
I have some things to do before we leave- so I am going to make this quick!My love, my handsome husband, my Jaron has a condition called Pectus Excavatum. To save you the trip to Google, it is also referred to as "Funnel Chest". His sternum is concaved, and his ribs are mal formed and pretty crazy. He also has scoliosis. But anyway- yes. Pectus Excavatum.
The CT scan results said that it "has a mass effect on his heart" which I learned means, "Your husband's heart is squished."
Tomorrow is surgery day. They're going to put bars in his chest to lift his sternum off his heart!
That's the story.
Love, Carmina