Blogger on a Budget>>25%-50% off Designs!


It's getting to be that time of year! The time of year for family, friends, good food, decorations, traditions, yummy treats, cute crafts and extra special holidays! And the best part about it is that all anyone wants to do is share, share, SHARE! :) It's this time of year that I think blogging is especially fun/popular! You know, because of all that sharing;) Sharing pictures, recipes, and all the fun stuff that comes with October-December! This is why I'm doing my "blogger on a budget" promotion.
If anyone understands the word budget it's me.and I totally understand not having extra money to spend... 
So in a way, I guess in one way or another we are all bloggers on a budget! 
I know there are lots of you who would like to spruce up or make-over your blog but just don't have the extra money to do it! So I have decided to help those people out. For the next week I will be offering

25% off Simply Basic package
and
50% off Joy Overload package

please contact me to get signed up for the list! 
you can email me at carmina.joy918@gmail.com
for more information please visit my design site:



tell your friends about this limited time promotion! :)
Remember- the last day to get signed up is SEPTEMBER 25TH!

*I am currently only doing blog design for blogger.