Jammies

Today I decided to make myself some cute jammies with some material that has been gathering dust since last December. I had seen a tutorial on Pinterest where you make your own pattern from your own pants and it looked really simple- which was good because this would be my first attempt making pajama bottoms. I was SO pleased at how wonderful they turned out! :) I mean, I don't mean to brag but.. what the heck- I DO mean to brag! They're A D O R A B L E! 
All that went through my head, and I couldn't wait to try them on!

That's where the problem came in. 

I guess I wasn't thinking.. but I haven't been able to fit into the jeans I used for the pattern since before I was pregnant. So it really stunk out loud that the pj's fit perfectly everywhere EXCEPT for my fat pregnant booty and hips. :( 
So sad huh?? :( 

Rather than sit around and feel sorry for myself, I decided that someone should get some joy out of the cute jammies I had just made. I instantly had a friend in mind who I almost am 100% will fit into them perfectly! Right away I drove to the Post Office and sent them off! I sure hope she likes 'em!






Maybe one of these days I'll grab some material and try again.
But until then.. I guess I'm stuck wearing my husband's basketball shorts :)
post signature