L I F E, as of late.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
>>>my brother's football game. My little brother is the coolest. On Saturday Jaron and I got to go watch the first home game of the season! It was pretty exciting because I haven't been back to our high school for a game since we were still going there. It freaks me out that my little brother is a senior. I'm so proud of him for being one of those captain guys that walks out in the middle of the field all cool like at the beginning of the game for the coin toss (hence, the picture.) Watching the game was a blast! And Jaron and I weren't the only ones who had fun... our little baby was kicking THE. ENTIRE. TIME. I guess he was cheering in his own way ;)>>>car shopping.Saturday we went car shopping. We had done research and found an '07 Dodge Caliber that Jaron and I both loved. Well after test driving it and talking business and finance... we went home empty handed. Looks like we'll just be saving our pennies for a little longer. ;)>>>last minute blog. I wanted to share this just because I was pretty impressed with how it turned out. Kayli needed help making a blog for one of her classes and so of course she came to the pro ;) I had a short time frame to work with so the other night I whipped this baby up! Pretty cute!>>>couponers!Jaron and I have started couponing! It's sooo fun! Last night we literally bought over $250ish dollars worth in groceries... but after we watched the price drop down to $130! For our first time I am SO impressed! Especially because we now have food and especially cereal to last us the next 3 months! We now have so much food that it doesn't fit in our kitchen. Our loot from last night is in the baby's room in the crib.. lol I'd take a picture but I don't wanna get out of bed yet!>>>aaaand the baby, of course!Yesterday we went up to St. George for the monthly check up. Sadly, our appointment was like the lamest thing ever. We didn't get an ultrasound because I guess now that we're this far along they don't need to do one every time unless something is wrong- which is good that our baby is healthy and all, but bad because I reeeaaallly wanted to see him again!!The baby is doing great though! His movements are getting stronger and stronger every day and so now I'm able to tell when he's up and movin or sleeping. :) My favorite thing now-a-days is when I feel his first little movement of the day I say, "Well good morning little fella!"-or something to that effect ;) >>>E X C I T E D . I'm BEYOND excited for it to be Christmas time. Don't worry, I'm not putting up decorations or playing Christmas music or anything like that.. I just think about it all the time! Christmas is seriously just the best time of year and I can not wait!! :) >>>nothing vs. everythingThe thing that stinks about being an adult is money. Money is the worst. I hate that pretty much everything about the world we live in has to do with money. I wish it would just go away. So obviously- I'm not complaining about money because I have too much of it. I'm like the rest of everybody else... and don't have any! As our life goes on, day by day I realize how easy it would be for me to be angry, upset, unhappy.. etc. It would be so easy for me to sit and pout because of all the things I can't have or all the things I can't do. Rather.. every day I find that I am just incredibly grateful. I mean, I know it looks like we don't have much anything.. but to me... I have the world. I am the most blessed person on the planet! I see young newly married couples just like Jaron and I who have fancy new cars, the latest fashion in clothes, Macs, tablets, fancy phones..and who are already building their own house. {seriously. wtf? HOW??} And so yeah, when you look at it that way.. compared to them I seriously have nothing. But what I have is so much better than that...I have a celestial marriage to the man I can't stop loving more and more every day. I know that despite all my flaws he loves me unconditionally and will forever. I have the best relationship with my husband. We understand each other and we never fight. We are human though, so we do have arguments.. but luckily they only last a few minutes before we both can't hold a straight face and just start laughing :) I am carrying our first son. Who, because of our temple covenants, I know is sealed to Jaron and I forever and ever. And on top of that, we're renting the cutest little house in the best town in the world. The perfect place to raise that son of ours when he comes. :) See? Told ya. I've got it all. :) Count your blessings. They'll always outnumber your hardships.