20 Weeks!!

{twenty weeks. halfway. he's the size of a banana.}

20 WEEKS! Can you believe it? In 20 more weeks (or less!) I will have our baby boy in my arms! Holy cow that's nuts.. 
Normally for my update pictures I get all cutesied up but really, who am I kidding. I live in basketball shorts and t-shirts... mostly Jaron's or my brothers- because I've outgrown basically everything of my own. holla.  
I decided that pregnancy is definitely an adventure that isn't for the weak. 
My body has changed in almost every way possible in such a short amount of time and I'm supposed to take it in and still somehow be mentally & emotionally stable... see? You can't be a pansy. 
I am definitely a pansy. 
My good husband always reminds me that it will be worth it, and at that point I suck up my pride and trust that he's right. 
 
The first thing that's hard to take in is that unlike I thought previous to pregnancy, my stomach isn't the only thing that's getting bigger. Everything is getting bigger.. and I do mean everything. Even Especially my face. 
And then there's the stretch marks.. ooooh the stretch marks. I rub myself with that Palmer's Coconut Lotion stuff for stretch marks all. day. long... and guess what? Still have stretch marks! I guess maybe they'd be a lot worse if I didn't use the lotion but still.. I'm starting to look like Tony the Tiger.
 
I also have what I like to call "cancer neck". 
All my life I was told if you tan often you are putting yourself at risk for skin cancer. Now, I don't know what that skin cancer looks like... but I'm sure what's going on with my neck and shoulders can't be far off. I have these crazy brown spots all over. And not only are they all over, but they are like cracky and peely.. but they don't come off! It's pretty narly (how do you spell that?) looking. 
My belly button is still an innie, but it kind of looks like that might not last long! 
I can still wear my wedding ring no prob, which is wonderful because I hate not wearing it! 
My back has started to hurt more and more, but it isn't unbearable. 
Lately I have had a hard time sleeping and trying to fall asleep, which is probably why I wake up tired. 
I'm ALWAYS hungry! I've got it down though- I just eat smaller portions more frequently. And if I feel like snacking (which is always) I eat a fruit, vegetable, or smoothie. :) 
GOOD NEWS! :) I think we've got a name!! :) FINALLY!!! 
I had been praying and praying that we'd find a good name for our son and then finally the other night my prayer was answered! I was in bed, stuck between awake and asleep, when all of a sudden this name popped into my head. Which is kind of funny because I've never heard the name before.. so it's kind of made up.. but when it popped into my head I just thought holy moly I think that's it! 
But of course I was still nervous because it sill had to pass the Jaron test. Jaron has basically hated every name I have even suggested so I tried not to get my hopes up. I waited until he got home from work that next day to tell him about the name, and when I did.... IT WAS A MIRACLE!:) He liked it just as much as I did! :) 
I don't want to tell... but I will tell ya that it starts with T. :)
Just for fun... here's a little recap of our journey up until now- the halfway mark!