His -darling- Baby Book



When I was a baby, my mom put together a baby book for me. Growing up I always loved my baby book. It was frilly, adorable and handmade. Does it get any better than that? I always knew that someday when I had kids of my own that I wanted to do what my mom had done for me.
 Well folks, it's SOMEDAY! :)
Today I set out to make our son his baby book. Thanks to my mother in law and her magical garage full of anything and everything to make any Joann's Store green with jealous rage- I picked out all my fun materials and couldn't wait to start my project! 
It turned out so perfectly and I couldn't be happier with it!!



 I'm so excited, not only because of the baby book itself, but because of what will fill the pages. I can't wait to fill this book with special things! And I can only hope that someday this baby will look through this book, see the careful and loving way I preserved the most precious moments of his life, and know and feel how much I love him!
Hurry up January!! :)