"I'M GOING NUTS!!!"
I'm SO unhealthily anxious for this baby to make his way out of me and into the world.
Anywaaaaaay..
I'm trying to do things to keep myself busy.
Sarah over at Better Off Wed has been doing this fun 30 Things Series and she so kindly provided all the prompts and challenged anyone else to do it too. I love reading hers so I figured this would be the perfect thing to do to get my mind off things, so here we go!
1-30: "List 20 random facts about yourself."
1. I can't sleep with socks on. They HAVE to be off. I don't know why, but when my feet feel all restricted it just makes me so I can't sleep!
2. My toes always need to be painted, but I HATE having my fingernails painted. Sometimes, I like it, but I just use my hands too much so when the paint chips (which it usually does like two seconds after I finish painting them) I hate the way it looks so I take it off.
3. I can watch a movie over and over and over again and it doesn't bother me. Sometimes, I'll actually get stuck on a movie for a while. It drives Jaron NUTS! Right now, I'm on Despicable Me 2!
2. My toes always need to be painted, but I HATE having my fingernails painted. Sometimes, I like it, but I just use my hands too much so when the paint chips (which it usually does like two seconds after I finish painting them) I hate the way it looks so I take it off.
3. I can watch a movie over and over and over again and it doesn't bother me. Sometimes, I'll actually get stuck on a movie for a while. It drives Jaron NUTS! Right now, I'm on Despicable Me 2!
"She kisses my boo boos. She braids my hair.."
4. I collect Willow Tree Figurines. I LOVE THEM! :) They are just so simple and beautiful! My mom got me this one for Christmas this year... isn't it perfect?!
5. I think it would be cool for Jaron and I to have our own bakery some day. We love making and decorating cakes. I've always loved it, and some of my cakes have been better than others.. but for the most part I'd say we're pretty good at it! (Or at least Jaron is... and yes.. he made our wedding cake!)
6. I regret cutting my hair off. I didn't at first.. actually I didn't regret it at all until recently. Sometimes I'll look at our wedding pictures and just wonder what the heck I was thinking!
7. I love doing grandma things. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Crocheting, sewing, croche-knitting, embroidering, baking.. you name it. If your grandma enjoys it- I most likely do too!
8. My favorite color changes. Most of the time it's yellow.. but sometimes it's teal or salmon or lime green or red... but most days it's yellow.
9. I make the best chicken pot pie in the world and it is to die for. (-according to my dad) I use a recipe that I made up all by myself. :)
10. I forever messed up my knees during my three years of drill team. Was it worth it? .... Always.
11. I couldn't do a simple algebra problem to save my life.
12. I can't believe it is taking me this long to come up with 20 things!!
13. Marrying my BEST FRIEND was the best thing I've ever done. I'm so glad that I didn't marry someone who I just "fell in love with". I'm so glad that Jaron was my best friend first (for a loong time) and then I just kinda ended up by realizing that I could love him. So I let myself love him and now my marriage is seriously the best thing in the world. Jaron and I hardly spent time apart. If we can be together- we are! It's so fun! I love always having him around. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm so glad that we are going to have a forever family. :)
14. I really like orange chicken!
15. I haven't worn my retainer in over a year, and my teeth started going crooked again so I'm wearing it right now and HOLY HANNAH does it hurt!! I wore braces for almost two years during my freshman and sophomore year and I'm definitely NOT doing that again!
16. I hate exercise. But as of right now, for the first time in my life... I can't wait to do it! I have gained 40 lbs. during this pregnancy and I'm sick of looking in the mirror and trying to squeeze into every bit of clothing. Please believe that not only am I going to lose the baby weight- but I am determined to get back to my pre- marriage weight as well!
17. I try hard not to be a pack-rat but at the same time I am just too sentimental!
18. I am afraid of alligators/crocodiles.
19. I miss working at the Malt Shop in Ephraim, UT! By far my FAVORITE job and definitely where I met some amazing people!
20. I have been to the Philippines three times. Sometimes I want to go back... but most of the time I am too scared to go back! I'd like to take Jaron so he can experience a third world country.. but like I said.. I'm scared!
Well, there are my 20 Random things!
Carmina Joy








