How far along?: 30 Weeks... hallelujah! We are counting down the weeks in the single digits now! SINGLE DIGITS!!!
Total Weight Gain: I am not 100% sure on the exact number, but I have an appointment on Thurs. so I will know then... but I am going to guess around 30 lbs. Everyone tells me I am small for how far along I am... which is weird, because I feel huge.
Clothing: Getting to big for just about everything now. Even my "loose" clothes feel tight. So I have moved on to wearing Jaron's basketball shorts.
Sleep: I am thankfully not having too much of a problem sleeping. My mother in law gave me a body pillow and I seriously don't know why I didn't get one before. It makes me sooooooo comfortable! The only problem is, Nana (our new puppy) loves the pillow as much as I do. She tries to hog it, but I've taught her to share :) Also- It doesn't matter how much I nap or rest during the day... I am always tired. Always. Always. constantly. tired.
Best Moment of the Week: Um... getting our storage unit in our old apartment cleaned out! All we have to do now is turn in the keys and we will be OFFICIALLY done with that place!
Things I Miss: Right now I kind of miss my hair. It is so crazy- I'm going through the "ghost hair" effect REAL bad right now. Every time I look in the mirror I think I'm going to see one thing, but I see another- so it is an adjustment for sure! I absolutely love how easy it is to get ready, and how this hair is easily managed which I think will come in handy when I've got my arms full with two babies and a puppy!
Movement: Almost always! The baby is getting really big and I can tell because the movements no longer feel like "flutters". They are kicks and rolls!
Labor Signs: I have had off and on contractions. On days that I do too much and stress myself out, I start having contractions. So I have vowed to slow down and take it easy for the rest of the pregnancy.
Looking Forward To: Our vacation next weekend! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
