Total Weight Gain: Holy COW. 26 lbs. a BIIIIIIIG leap from last time. I guess I grew this baby really big, really fast. My midwife was impressed :)
Clothing: I am carrying differently this pregnancy.. so everything (meaning maternity clothes) feel TIGHT. It's not cool, man. I wear the same two pieces of clothing if I ever go anywhere lol
Sleep: Last night was the BEST night's sleep that I've had in a really long time! It was so nice because I have been sick this week so I think last night's sleep may help me feel better really soon!
Best Moment of This Week: Going to our new ward on Sunday. I am really excited to be in this new ward!
Things I miss: I kind of miss having my own body. At this point in pregnancy it gets really hard to share your body with another living thing. It is so hard for me to do anything! This belly just makes my daily routine difficult- especially with Grant too.
Movement: Still regular! :) She really likes to kick when Grant is crying. Which I think is funny! She's either telling him to be quiet, or telling me to do something about it lol
Food Cravings: I don't really have much of an appetite. I'm having a hard time eating period. I think it is the cold.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Since living in our new house.... HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!
Looking forward to: My hair cut toniiiiiiiiiiiight! Uh oh! What am I going to do noooooow?!
![]() |

