
I realized the other day that although I've done relatively well blogging about the pregnancy, I have done a
horrible job updating you about my sweet Grant! Shame on me! Grant is so fun to have around... most of the time. ;) He isn't a baby anymore, and I have to remind myself of that almost constantly. Now that he is older, I recognize his personality... it's
exactly like mine. Grant is outgoing and social. All he wants is to be around people and have friends. He isn't afraid of anything or anybody! He also is
very strong-willed, and independent. Lucky, lucky me. When we walk, he doesn't want to hold my hand- he wants to do it himself. He isn't a very good listener either.

He likes to learn things the hard way (yup, just like me.). Instead of listening to me when I tell him not to play in the cupboards because he could get hurt, he plays in the cupboards
anyway and breaks a glass lid and then steps on it. I didn't let him get cut though, so maybe that's why he still won't stay out of the dang cupboards!
He knows how to sign "please" and we are now working on "all done." I almost died when he signed 'please' for the first time.. I really thought it was a miracle! He knows how to sign "please" and we are now working on "all done." I almost died when he signed 'please' for the first time.. I really thought it was a miracle!He loves to be outside, and still likes to swim. He knows how to say "Dada" and says it every time a door opens. He really loves his dad so so much. It is so sweet. :) He has a thing for his binki, and taking it away has been reeeeeaally tough. I am at a loss of what to do, so tips are welcome. I really enjoy spending my days with Grant, even though sometimes I feel like I am going to rip my hair out. I am really excited to see how Grant takes to being a big brother. I know it will be hard at first, because I know for a fact he will be jealous... but after that dies down, I think he will be really happy to have someone else around. :)