pregnancy + curiosity + boredom + internet = me caving in and doing one of those "baby morphing" things.
A few years back when Jaron and I first got together and put our relationship status on FB for the world to see- everyone said that we'd make cute babies. And hey, I'd totally agree because seriously? Look at my husband. He's a handsome devil. ;)
Well I'm half way done making this baby and I'm SO CRAZY ANXIOUS to see what he looks like! So like I said, I did the baby morph thing. Here's what morphthing.com thinks our baby looks like:
I couldn't help but giggle when the "morphed baby boy" image finally loaded! I mean yeah, that thing is cute.. but I wasn't expecting it to look so... Filipino. That straight looks like a little Filipino boy! haha! I guess in my mind whenever I think of our baby I always think of him having light skin (cause my husband is white and I'm only half Filipino) and light brownish hair..maybe even my husband's blue eyes! But I guess I sometimes forget how dark I really am.. and that dark genes are dominant. Oh well.. this is just what the internet told me. I guess we'll all just have to wait four more months to really see what Mr. baby Hughes looks like!