8-30: Passions

8-30 "What are 5 passions you have right now?"

Easy.

Passion 1. Taking care of my boys. They have my heart.


Passion 2. Photography. There's nothing like feeling proud of that perfect shot. I'm so blessed to have a husband who spoils me- love my DSLR camera! 


Passion 3. Blogging. You name it. Writing posts, designing layouts, or reading others' blog's..It totally takes the stress away! 
(I'm pretty proud of my latest design!)



Passion 4. Photoshop. Once again, can I brag about how much Jer spoils me? There's something about creating something cool, or playing "doctor" to pictures that just makes me happy! 



Passion 5. Dance. Although I haven't really really danced in a while.. it will always be a passion. I miss it so much, and I hope I get to learn new things and be challenged by awesome choreography again someday. But until then.. Sean T's Hip Hop Abs and memories of the good ole days will just have to do. 



P.S. I seriously just cried while watching these old VVette videos.
P.P.S. We took STATE with BOTH of these routines. 2010 champions baby! finished strong! 
P.P.P.S. Jaron makes fun of me for re-living the "glory days". But it was an amazing time in my life, one of my greatest accomplishments, and I'll always miss my drill team family! 
love, 
Carmina