Today I did a quick five minute "photoshoot" for Grant's one month pictures! For once the little stink-pot didn't throw a tantrum about being naked so I had to grab my camera! (That's why I said "quick five minute" because after that he started screaming) At Grant's one month check up yesterday he was 22 1/2 inches long and weighed 11 lbs. and 11 oz. (I think. He was crying the whole time so I forgot to remember the ounces) He is as healthy as a horse and we are so grateful for it!


Also, why the name change? Well.. "The Mr. and Me" doesn't quite fit anymore, we're now a family of three. I can't just call my blog "The Hughes Family" because there are about five million of those. And I don't want just another run-of-the-mill blog name. I wanted it to be unique, one of a kind.. original! But at the same time it had to describe my blog. How the heck do you come up with a name that does all that?
Well, what's more unique than me? So why not use my name? So that's what I did. :)
Because after all, this blog is me.
love,
Carmina Joy





