White Rock

This Saturday was a fun one! To keep my sanity some-what intact, we decided to make a trip up to White Rock to get me and Grant some vitamin-D and fresh air! It was marvelous. I am normally cooped up in the bedroom all day long, all week long, and for most of this month long! The sunshine definitely did me some good, and naturally I brought along my beloved camera!


I love taking pictures of nature up close, because you can see every tiny 
little detail that Heavenly Father put to make things so beautiful! 




My wonderful mother and father. :)


Hiking!

Climbing!

The happy grandparents! :)

Oh, that Moose:)


Can you see my hunky husband waaaaaaayyy up there? :)

Patrick mining for gold... and guess what? He found some! :) 


I went metal detecting and these are the "golden" treasures I found...



After looking at these with Jaron he got after me because I'm not in one of these pictures, and there isn't one picture of us. He said that looking at it you'd never know I was there! Which is true, so I'm going to work on that. Next time, I'll be in 'em!

Love,
Carmina