Baby Daxton's Birth Story

I feel so honored to have been able to take pictures for my sister as she welcomed her second son, Daxton, to the world! It was my first time doing birth story photography so I'll admit I was crazy nervous! But seriously I am SO PROUD of how these pictures turned out. I think these are the best ones I've done yet!
When he was born and I heard that first cry, and saw Brett's face.. oh my gosh I started to cry and I couldn't see through my camera lens because of my tears! It was such a sweet moment and when babies are born you really feel the heavens open for just a minute. 
Thank you for letting me be a part of it! 



{To see all the images from Dax's birth day, check out my Photography Page on Facebook!}

And GUESS WHAT ELSE?! 
So... we thought Dax was going to be born in the morning.. so we were at the hospital in the late morning. Turns out... he didn't want to come until that night! So I kinda had lots of time to kill and I started to take pictures of the same thing over and over again.. so I thought, 
"What the hey, might as well try my hand at videography!"

Thanks for watching!
Carmina