Our New ||HOME||

I have had a ton of requests for pictures of our new place. So many of you have asked for pictures and I am so sorry it has taken me until now to take them!
I have been busy trying to catch up with everything and the move has kind of put my groove out of
wack so please forgive me! 
I also didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked.. but the perfectionist in me just doesn't think that certain parts of the house are ready to be photographed yet! 
So this is what you get:) 

I am still completely in love with the house. 
Jaron has even been able to come home for lunch the past couple of days! It has been SO PERFECT!! I met one of our neighbors yesterday and she was wonderful. It is already so nice having nice neighbors. I enjoy smelling the fresh air instead of cigarette smoke and weed! Hallelujah! 

Blah blah blah... talk talk talk... here are your pictures. :)

Old front door. || New front door. 
I still just can't get over my wreath. I love it so much it is so stinking cute! If you missed the tutorial I did, you can find it by  clicking here.


Old front room. || New front room.
I am SO excited because in September we are getting our family pictures taken by the amazing Aimee Lee! I seriously CAN NOT WAIT to have professional pictures done. Then I can hang them up on that huge wall that desperately needs decorating! 

Old kitchen. || New kitchen.
Isn't it gooooooorgeous? Pinkies up! 

Old laundry. || New laundry.
I LOVE HAVING MY OWN LAUNDRY ROOM AND NOT HAVING TO SHARE WITH 6 OTHER APARTMENTS AND HAVING TO PAY A MILLION DOLLARS IN QUARTERS EVERY TIME I DO LAUNDRY! YAY! YAY! YAAAAAY! 

And there you have it! The new Hughes home! We have been so blessed to have been able to find this place. I can't even describe how wonderful this change has been for us. I am so grateful! 
Well I'm off to go do some wonderful laundry in my amazing laundry room. :)

-Carmina Joy