Colors and Hughes Co. Is Open!



I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is- this "grand opening" isn't as grand as I wanted it to be. 
But that's the thing about being a wife, mom, daughter, sister first and a business owner second. I had hoped that I would have more temples and more paintings in the shop but it just wasn't going to happen. I'm sorry for that- but trust me, I will be working on it!

The good news is...
The shop actually "opened" a week ago. 

When we found out that Susan Hafen had cancer, we got with her daughter and my dear friend Nikki, and we put together a fundraiser for their family! I painted and hand lettered a painting for Susan, and all the proceeds from prints sold of the Hope For Susan Painting will go directly to the Hafen Family. 

We close this fundraiser next week! The last day to order is June 8! So please, if you haven't already... please help us help the Hafen Family. They have done so much for the community.. Let all of us give back in this small way. 




Thank you for all you do. 

-C