I had a conversation once with a friend who said that there were people in her life who told her that they didn't believe it was possible for any man to go through life without regularly using/viewing pornography.
I can kind of see why someone might think this.
The reality of our world is this-
No matter what you do, or how extreme you get, somehow or someway... pornographic things find you, your spouse and your kids.
Because of the time we live in.. IT. IS. INEVITABLE.
That's the REALITY.
One thing I have learned, is that it is best to not argue with reality because you lose 100% of the time.
I remember when I was a teenager and worked busily creating my list of qualities that my future husband would and WOULDN'T have.
As an ignorant young girl, I remember writing that if I caught my husband looking or glancing at any kind of pornography, that would be cause for immediate divorce.
If I hadn't learned better (which I have), I would have had to divorce Jaron for going to the grocery store, or driving on a freeway to take his family to Disneyland, or even for looking up recipes on Pinterest-- because yes. Pornography pops up in all of those places.
Like I said before... no matter how careful you are.. it finds you.
So watch this video.
Learn about how to be safe, and more importantly how to keep yourself and your family safe.
We were sent here that we might have joy in life. And life is meant to be lived beautifully.
Remember that.
And also remember- that it is never too late to turn around. :)