Mother's Day>>a year ago.

Last mother's day was the day I found out I was pregnant with our perfect little Grant. :) Seeing pregnant instead of the usual not pregnant made me feel like I couldn't ever be happier. Well joke's on me because when he was born I was even happier! And then when he smiled at me for the first time I was even happier! And the other day, Grant laughed at me for the first time and I thought my heart just might explode! :) His little giggle is the most perfect sound to ever touch my ears (far above even Michael Buble's voice. yeah, it's that perfect!)

I am so grateful that I am a mother. It is the greatest thing I have ever done, and I know it is the greatest thing I will ever do, and the greatest thing I will ever be. Of course I have trying moments where I think I'm not going to make it through the day, but those sweet moments where he smiles and coos and me make it all more than worth it. :) 

I am also so grateful for my mother who taught me how to be a good person, and to love the Lord and to especially love others no matter how different from you they may be. I am also grateful for Jaron's mother, who raised my prince charming. I don't know where I would be without Jaron in my life, and I am so glad that he had a righteous and patient mother who taught him to be a good righteous man.


My dad emailed me this picture today and I can't stop looking at it. Basically everyone I love with all my heart are in this picture (minus a few). This was taken on Grant's blessing day. This was one of the few times that everyone, (seriously like everyone) in the family was all at the same place at the same time! That hasn't happened for years, and I think there are very few times that it will happen again. I look at this picture and I can't help but think of heaven. To me, this is what heaven looks like. All of these people I love, just in a better and more perfect world. I can't wait for when we are all in heaven, and get to spend eternity together. I am so glad that my family is an eternal one. I'm grateful for temple covenants that have been made, and for the righteous examples my family sets! 
Happy Mother's Day!