If you have had acne raise your hand. If you have had uncontrollable acne... raise your hand. If you have had what I like to call "face problems", and have "tried everything"... raise your hand. If you have the felt social embarrassment and fear that come from having acne raise your hand.
*I'm raising my hand.*
*I'm raising my hand.*
If you went to High School with me, you know of my struggle with acne. It has pretty much been a life long battle, and when I say I have tried everything I really mean e v e r y t h i n g:
Every type of face wash, mask, or lotion found at a drugstore, dermatologist visits, prescribed creams and medication, chemical peels, birth control, all sorts of natural vitamins, toothpaste masks, hot compresses, ice cubes, excessive sun exposure, peroxides, spot treatments, bar soaps, oil washes, chugging tons of water, name brand facewash such as Mary Kay and yes... even the beloved Pro-Activ.
I remember when I tried Pro-Activ I was amazed. I was so happy that finally something was clearing up my skin! I did their whole "send us your before picture" thing and I received a letter saying I was actually chosen to be on a Pro-Activ TV commercial. I was pretty excited about that!
Well guess what? Three months and $75.00 later, Pro-Activ didn't work anymore. My acne came back, and it was worse. I quit using it, and of course ripped up my invitation to go on TV.
I basically quit trying after that. I decided to just accept and deal with the fact that I had acne and that people's eyes would always wander from my eyes and to my giant red mountainous face. So I just did what I have always done- caked on the make-up and went on with my day.
Until I found Posh.
I found Posh by accident and I am so glad that I did! I told Shanae about my face problems and she sent me home with a free sample of Best Face Forever. I made that tiny sample container last 3 days. I was hooked. It WORKED! Not only did my ance clear up, but my pores were smaller, my complexion was brighter, my skin tone evened out and I seriously had my best face. I barely ever wore foundation, because my natural face looked perfect! The best part about it? It was $20. The best bestest part about it? That first tube off BFF that I bought? That was four (yes, FOUR) months ago.. and I am still using that same bottle today! Talk about getting bang for your buck!After I found BFF, I suggested it to my 14 year old brother who was at the peak of his acne break out. It didn't even take any convincing. He was desperate too for something that worked. Did BFF work for him? Absolutely. He also uses the Stripper De-Tox mask, which also does miracles for blackheads and blemishes.
(I hope he doesn't kill me for writing about this lol)
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is. I am passionate about this. I love the products because they aren't too expensive, and they work. From the girl who has tried everything, I finally found something that works :)
I love that the products use essential oils and are all natural. I love that I can read the ingredients on the back of the bottle and I understand what I am reading. But most of all I love having my best face. :)
It isn't just face wash either- they've got pamering products A-Z! Lotions, shampoos, everything!! I LOVE it! I've joined to Pampering Persuit, and I hope you are as excited as I am about my new journey! I can't wait to share all of this with you!
I love ya!
Carmina Joy
