So tonight Kayli and I had a girls night. It was supposed to be a sleepover- but Kayli totally flaked like a big loser ;) We planned the sleepover the other day and I was looking through FB later that night when I saw Nakelle's nail posts. I thought, "Hey! Let's do that!" So I talked to Nakelle and she came and treated us with stellar, super cute, better than Pinterest, nails!
I have had my nails done by Nakelle before- and I was more than pleased with the results! Seriously worth every penny! She is amazing at what she does, and it seriously is so fun! The atmosphere she brings with her is awesome. And who doesn't love being pampered?
While Kayli was getting her nails done I thought I'd try to capture the fun of our night in a few pictures! :)
Seriously.. so cute. right?? Nakelle is so good! If you want her to do your nails, you can get her information by clicking here. It costs $15 for the gel polish and $1 per stamp (if you want one). She also is amazing at hand painting designs. She hand painted those anchors... serious!
Speaking of being pampered...
I have been thinking seriously about being a Posh consultant. I have fallen in love with the products. Head over heels in fact. The company is pretty new, because I know that I had never heard of it before. I want to take this new step. I have been wanting to ever since I first tried it, but I always told myself I wouldn't be good at it, that I'd fail, that I wasn't outgoing or whatever enough for it. But I want to be daring and do something that I told myself I couldn't do.
I think in the process of finding me again (if you didn't catch that post you can find it here) this is a great first step. So I think I'm going to do it! I am going to pray about it more tonight, but I seriously think it's going to be good! I will let you know what happens lol :)
Well, tomorrow we're playing mini golf (that should be and adventure with a 4 month old!) and going out to eat, so I'd better go to sleep seeing as it is almost 1 AM!
XOXOXO,
Carmina Joy




