26 Weeks

How far along?: We are now at 26 weeks! 

Total Weight Gain: I'm not completely sure, but I think it is somewhere around 11-12 lbs. 

Clothing: A depressing situation. I have basically given up on matching my clothes altogether. lol Pinterest people do it... so let's just pretend I'm being fashionable. 

Stretch Marks: Nothing to report. 

Sleep: If it weren't for the huge $25.00 bamboo memory foam pillow that I bought for Jaron at the What Women Want Expo last year, I probably wouldn't be sleeping. So I am grateful for that! 

Best Moment of This Week: Happened like 10 minutes ago. My "mouse/blouse", okay, okay, I'll just say it.. HOUSE.. problem may have just been solved!!!!!!!!!! Too early to say, but I WILL keep you updated. 

Things I miss: Right now I really miss eating sushi. I want to go stuff my face full of that raw Japanese fish. I also miss my best friend, Yvette like crazy! BUT I get to Skype her today so that solves that problem! ...... still can't have sushi though... {grumble.. grumble..}

Movement: This sweet baby moves a lot! It always makes me happy to feel her kick and to know that she's doing alright in there. :)

Food Cravings: see complaints listed above.

Anything make you queasy or sick?: Nope! I even saw puke last night and that didn't even make me sick!

Labor Signs: N/A

Belly Button In or Out?: In, but looking freakish. 

Wedding Ring On or Off?: Still on, but my fingers are chubbing up, I can tell. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'd say I've been pretty happy, but I have had a rough go with all the change going on in the past little while. So.. I dunno. Maybe it's 60/40. 

Looking forward to: 5:00 tonight when hopefully my problems aaaaaaaall get solved and for my girl Presilla's Posh Launch Party which is also tonight!! :) Hoooooraaayy!!!!! :D Come party with us! 6:00 NV time! It's going to be awesome! We will have NEW product there!! 

Love,
Carmina Joy