The POWER of Touch.


Being in the pampering business myself, I know how important it is to take care of yourself. But more often than not, we take care of everyone and everything before ourselves.. that is, if there is even time left to take care of ourselves. 
There are some big problems that come from functioning this way. 
We leave ourselves feeling run down, tired, and worn out. Our minds and bodies lose their sync, and start battling each other. We can become unorganized with our lives because we are unorganized with our thoughts. The load of our lives that we are called to carry starts to feel heavier, and heavier.. and more impossible. 
We are not at our own personal best, so we start lacking in other areas of our lives too. If you can't be your best self, how can you give more of yourself to others? 
We start to feel irritated, agitated, sad, impatient, bored, tired, yet restless. 
Does this sound familiar?

I am guilty of letting myself be last. 
However, last weekend... I let myself be first and got a prenatal massage. 

*Before I go on, please note that this post is not sponsored and I will receive nothing in return for publishing this post. Everything is 100% my own personal opinion and this post is PURELY because I want to share this amazing information!*

I can't even begin to adequately describe the state of serene bliss I was in. I can honestly say I've never felt that way in my life. I felt like I was weightless. 
I felt such peace, and such a stillness and calmness. 
And let's not forget to mention, getting massaged just feels so stinkin awesome. Aaand on top of that... Leigh (the wonderful one who massaged me) totally knows what she is doing. She is very good at what she does people. Very VERY good. 

She is so open to do whatever you need. She doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all, in any way. It was almost like she wasn't even there! I mean, obviously she was there. She was the one doing everything, but I mean I felt alone with my inner peace and just felt so comfortably relaxed. 

When my massage was done, I seriously felt like a 10 year old. My body just felt so refreshed and so new. It was sooooooooooooooo perfect. I felt like I could run a mile, or lift up a car! 

Here is the awesome part about this post. 

Leigh does massage and eyelash extensions in St. George on Tuesdays. If you mention this coupon, you will receive 10% off!!



Get on it! YOU know you need it.