Grant has had a fever since 2 AM.
He's been unbelievably snuggley and has just wanted to hang out on my lap or in his crib all day. I am 100% okay with that because packing, moving, and unpacking in the span of only 4 days has left me exhausted with back pain and irregular contraction-type cramping.
I'm so glad for all the help we've had during this process and I'm so glad that my mom has been able to help me the past couple days!
Hopefully we can shake this off and get back into our groove soon!
I still am somewhat in disbelief that we actually live here. I feel like I am just staying with a rich friend or something. Jaron has been making jokes like, "I wonder when the owners of this house are going to come back and kick us out.."
Anyway.. in the meantime I am going to enjoy plenty of baby snuggles and Animal Documentaries on Netflix. (I am totally a nerd for those types of shows. Thanks Grandma Karen!)
I'm writing an I.O.U. for a blog post of pictures of my "pinkies up" new home, and a bunch of reeeeeeeally good news.
-C