Q: How is Posh going?


(Push play and listen while you read if you can, it is an important part of this story!)

Tonight, on the road... 45 miles an hour... I was driving to an event. My throat started to bulge and tears welled up in my eyes, as I listened to this song.

I thought back to when I was just thinking about joining Posh. I was at a hard time in my life. New mom, living in a new city, battling depression and struggling day to day.
I knew something needed to change, and for some reason, I kept thinking about Posh.

I had multiple people try to talk me out of it. I heard everything from "You won't make any money doing that." to "Sorry to crush your Posh dreams." I heard it all. I heard a million reasons as to why I shouldn't start with Posh.

I thought back to when my kit came. I remember not knowing if I'd go far, but knowing that I wanted to.

I thought back to those first few events and orders that I put together. I felt like I was doing the impossible, starting a business and juggling a four month old. But there I was.

{Unconventional 3. Las Vegas, NV. Aug. 2014}
I thought back to August as I sat there in the audience at the Convention.. watching a handful of women go up on stage to be recognized and receive the highest of achievements and awards.. basically for being amazing. For being successful business women. For making tons of money. For going places and steering their own lives.

I thought back to October when I was so frustrated with myself and the way my business was going that I told Jaron that I was going to quit. And even though I wanted to quit... I couldn't. I just couldn't give it up. 

And then I started to think of where I am today. 

I can't believe I am where I am at today. I can't believe I have come this far.
I had no idea that Posh would have turned into what it has. I sit in awe and just feel so amazed and so
blessed.

At first, I had a lot of people ask me how Posh was going... probably because they were curious to see if it actually was working out for me. Now, I only have those brave few actually ask me how it is going.

Let me tell you how it is going.

I am changing my life. I completely changed my life.
I am my own boss, and I run this how I want to. Nobody tells me what to do or how to do it.
I work whenever I want or don't want.
I get paid weekly basically for having the best hobby in the world=having fun. So I get paid for having fun.
I have been promoted twice, and bigger promotions ARE on their way.
I have made more money monthly than I ever thought I could.. and it's only getting better.
I am building lasting relationships with amazing women and making new friends all the time.
I am helping others find their own success by helping them start their own journey.

I cried during this song
because I did it. I never imaged I'd get this far, and guess what? I'm going farther. 
The place I could only dream I'd be someday... I'm going there today.
I ignored the negative comments from others- but most importantly I ignored my own negativity and fears. I didn't let anything get in my way.

Me tonight before I left for my event! Reppin'
the Posh swag and promotions that I've earned!
Two years ago, my sweet husband and I were not only living with my parents, but we didn't even have a room. We were living in the area right outside their bedroom with a wal-mart portable "closet" to separate us. I was completely jobless. I had no kids, I wasn't pregnant.. I was doing nothing with my life.
I wasn't even reading a book.

To see how far I have come in two years is almost unbelievable.

Imagining where I am going to be in the next two years is going to be unreal.  I can see the light at the end of my tunnel. I can see where I'm going.. and it's because I made the choice to change my life and I didn't let anyone talk me out of it... not even myself.

I owe all of these blessings and success to you. My wonderful family and friends who support me and by so doing- my family as well. But most of all, I owe it all to my Heavenly Father who steered me toward Posh in the first place.

So I guess to answer the question, yeah. Posh is going pretty great. 


Let me help you start YOUR JOURNEY. It is never too late. Let's talk!

www.perfectlyposh.com/carminahughes/join