17 Weeks:

Today was our 17 week ultrasound! I was so excited for today's appointment because I knew that our little mister had gone through a growth spurt (the proof is in the lovely stretch marks) and I was very anxious to see how different he'd look from our last ultrasound! I also get so terribly nervous for some reason every time I step into that room. I think it's because I get scared that they're going to find something that is wrong with my baby. Luckily, every time so far the ultrasound tech and Dr say that he's doing fantastic! 
At today's ultrasound:
His heartbeat was 138 bpm (I think).
He now weighs 7 ounces!
His bladder is working!
The blood-flow from my body to his is looking great! 
We saw his cute little foot!
He is a little kicker! He kept kicking his little legs like he was swimming. IT WAS ADORABLE!
He yawned really big right in the middle of the ultrasound! Also ADORABLE! (aaah! I want him here now!!!)
And he kept both his little hands right over his face and he was snuggled up to the uterine wall, so we couldn't see him well in the 3D image.. that stink pot! But here is a picture of it! See his little hands covering his face?:)  
 
I was having a really rough time this last week. I was getting frustrated with how all my clothes are getting extremely uncomfortable, and whenever I'm clothed I feel like hyperventilating! It's also getting to be a challenge to sleep because of how big my stomach is getting. I also was struggling with the fact that I have gotten stretch marks all over. But today after seeing my little one I don't even care! Let me get as big as a beached whale and go ahead and put stretch marks on my forehead! I'm so in love with our little baby and it is such a blessing to be his mom and to bring this little life into the world! I also am so blessed because Jaron is going to be the best dad! Whenever I practically do anything he says, "Be careful not to squish my son!" He is so caring and tender.. I love him so so much! I feel so very blessed! I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for trusting me enough with one of His precious spirits! I am grateful for all the blessings He lines up for Jaron and I. There is not a day that goes by that I don't know for a fact that Heavenly Father has blessed us!
Sorry for the rant.. :) 
post signature