baby clothes
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Before Jaron leaves for work each morning he always does two things. He cuddles me while I'm still "asleep" while he waits to leave {aaaaw}, and on his way out he kisses me goodbye and says three things: "I love you, be safe, be productive." It's always the be productive part that gets me. We all know I could easily sit around and watch tv all day. BUUUT... to follow orders... Today was baby's laundry day!A few weeks ago we were so blessed to have lots & lots & lots of clothes given to us for our little guy. Clothes that ranged from newborn all the way up to 24 months! {i don't get why they don't just put '2 years' on the tag.. seems easier to me. whatevs though.} When we got the clothes I was so excited that I sat on the floor in baby's room and sorted through them all. There were piles and piles of clothes all over- you couldn't even walk around in there! ...and all the clothes are just ADORABLE! Today I also learned where part of that "baby smell" comes from- Dreft Baby Laundry Detergent. Seriously though! I poured the soap into the washer and BAM! It was like adding instant baby. I need it to be January 18th. I'm TOO EXCITED for him to be here! I just want to put him into all these cute clothes I just washed!