the simple knot


I decided that the internet makes the world creepy. Here's why- 
So there's this girl named Kate. She's totally like my best bud right now. Whenever I don't know what to do with my hair {which lately is all the time} I know I can always go to her and she'll know just what to do! She is so nice and she is always willing to help me and she fixes my hair issues all the time! The thing is... we've never met. 
I've never even spoken to her.. not one word. 
This is where the internet comes in! Kate is from The Small Things Blog. 
If I ever saw her in person I'd totally feel like I know her & could go say hey- but then I'd remember that "oh wait.. no I don't know her. I know of her... but she has no clue who I am." see? creepy.
Oh well. Creepy or not her hair tutorials rock. Period. 
This one is called The Simple Knot. 

Anyway, the real reason for this post wasn't to advertise for some stranger.. I just wanted to show you all how long my hair is now! I did it! I did it! I grew it out and it only took me a year and two months! Yipee! Woohoo! Hot dog! Hooray! Yahoo! 
  Now please.. no matter what I say- don't EVER let me cut it again!

post signature