19 weeks:

{19 weeks. he kicked & the size of a mango}

Lately I have been doing horribly at updating- sorry about that! Isn't it crazy that in just one more week I will be halfway done being pregnant!? Time goes so fast! I know that everyone is different, and that some women actually enjoy being pregnant but I think I'd rather have a baby in my arms than in my tummy. ;) So I'm very glad to basically be halfway done! 
Some fun things from the past few weeks:
-I think I woke up one day and all of a sudden had a basketball belly. I even remember that I was getting ready and Jaron came into the bathroom and started laughing.. like uncontrollably laughing. I asked him what was so funny and he grabbed my stomach and said, "YOU'VE GOT A BASKETBALL BELLY!" 
-I have felt movement from the little guy but it was more like squirming rather than kicking. But last Sunday during relief society I was startled (I may or may not had been sleeping) because I felt him kick! It was unmistakably him! I was so happy that I wanted to run into priesthood and tell Jaron.. but I didn't. I was reverent and waited until after church ;) 
-Not only do I have an appetite again but I've got a killer appetite. I'm always hungry! 
-I still crave pickles.. which isn't out of the norm. I'm trying to cut down though and have healthier things like fruits and veggies. :) 
Some not fun things... 
-Stretch marks. I hate the darn things. I rub myself with the special lotion for stretch marks until I'm greasier than a pig.. but still I have stretch marks. Sometimes I think I can even feel myself stretching.. seriously. My stretch marks will feel a little like a healing burn and they'll itch really bad, I'll look down and they'll be red.. then I look down later and they're bigger! My pregnancy app wasn't lyin when it said, "prepare for a growth spurt"

Today in my pregnancy app it said that our little guy can probably hear us now so to read him stories, talk to him, sing, or things like that! That's pretty exciting and pretty cool! 
Jaron still hasn't felt him kick yet- just because he doesn't kick that often yet.. but I'm anxiously awaiting the day that Jaron feels him kicking! I hope it happens soon! 
I also am now feeling/looking the wonderful weight gain. I am itching to just work out like crazy but I know that it's gonna have to wait until this little guy is born but after he is I plan on getting into the swing of regular daily exercise. I know it's easier said than done.. but I'd like to feel good about my body again! I especially see the chub in my face, but I know that weight gain is necessary for a healthy baby so I'm still smiling. :) 

Sorry this post is so long! But that's what I get when I don't update for a while! :) 

If you missed the last update you can find it here:


Thank you so much for reading!

post signature