38 Weeks

How Far Along: Two weeks until my due date!

Total Weight Gain: 35 lbs. and I'll take it! I gained 50+ with Grant so I'd say I'm doing alright. I can't wait until I have this baby because then I won't feel like my feet are glued to the floor. The other day someone suggested that I skip around to get labor going.. I laughed at the thought. Too much coordination required, plus.. I think I'm too heavy. I think they'd have better luck asking a hippopotamus to skip.

Clothing: Too big for anything of mine. Sporting my brother's shirt and Jaron's shorts today.

Stretch Marks: Luckily, I haven't gotten any new stretch marks this pregnancy! Which, I honestly don't know how I could gain any more than I already had. Grant left me toe up.

Sleep: Tossing and turning all night long. Between that and bathroom breaks I'm up quite a bit during the night.

Best Moment This Week: I've had lots of good moments this week. Too many to name just one! I'm just really loving every moment that I get to spend with Jaron and Grant.. But especially Jaron. I'm head over heels for that guy this week. He's just so fun to be with! I'm trying this new thing where I don't say things to him that I wouldn't have said while we were dating.. (so no more "your breath smells" "why didn't you go the other way?" "are you sure you know how to do that?" etc..) and it has made our relationship so much happier! I don't know why I ever started nagging.. talking nice is so much better :)

Things I Miss: My own clothes, not having constant butt cramps, sushi, long hair, and my Android Calendar (other than that I like my iPhone).

Movement: She moves mostly in the morning after I eat breakfast, and sometimes I'll notice her in the afternoons but most of the time I think I'm so busy with Grant that I don't notice!

Food Cravings: mmm mmm Chorrizo Burritoooooos! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner baby!

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Nope. Actually, yes. Sometimes Nana throws up because she likes to eat random things she's not supposed to- and the gagging noises that she makes while she does is Gross with a capital G.

Labor Signs: I basically always have Braxton Hicks Contractions.. like.. always. But other than that nothing. Darn it. I even spent two hours building Grant's dresser that we bought and I for sure thought with all the bending and squatting that it would put me into labor but no luck. Today calls for a few long walks I think.

Wedding Ring On or Off: Still on! WAHOO! Unless I get really hot, then it gets stuck. But other than that I still wear mah bling erreeedaaay.

Happy or Moody: HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! Grant and I have read the Book of Mormon every morning at breakfast for almost two weeks straight now and I can' even begin to describe the difference it makes! :)

Looking Forward To: H A V I N G  T H I S  B A B Y .