40 Weeks

This is most likely going to be my last pregnancy update- hallelujah! I can't believe we are basically done! Our new baby will be here sooner than ever!

How Far Along: 40 Weeks and one day to be exact. My due date was yesterday and sadly it came and went with no baby!

Total Weight Gain: Today at my appointment I weighed 183, so I have gained 43 lbs. this pregnancy and I have gained 3 lbs. since last week's appointment. Crazy how fast these babies grow at the end.

Stretch Marks: The previous existing stretch marks are starting to stretch a little more. But last week at my appointment my midwife's assistant said that my stretch marks were the coolest she's ever seen.. so that actually made me feel pretty good! It's nice to have met someone so kind! :)

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well, given the situation! Jaron actually sleeps on the air mattress on the floor and I have our whole bed to myself! I sleep really well except for when I have to wake up to go to the bathroom or when I have a charlie horse. I usually get those a few times a night.. I'm glad that soon those will be gone!

Best Moment This Week: Finding out that I can get a Fit Bit Charge HR for free with all my Posh points! So cool right?! I have the best job ever. I just have to wait until they get off back order.

Things I Miss: Being able to wear real clothes!

Movement: I have to do kick counts every day since I am over my due date, but just now I had some orange juice and did my kick counts and it only took me 2 minutes to get 10 movements- so I'd say she's doing really well in there, but that it's probably time to come out ;)

Food Cravings: A really thick strawberry milkshake from Iceberg! mmm!!

Labor Signs: YES!
So today at my appointment I got checked and I am 50% effaced and dilated to 4 cm! The crazy thing is that usually 4 cm is active labor, but I haven't felt pain with a single contraction. I'm pretty lucky I guess! It was the same way with Grant- I went in to get checked and I was at a 5 and still no pain.. the nurses couldn't believe it.
My midwife and I are pretty excited that so far things are moving along reeeeeeal smooth and easy like!:)

Wedding Ring: Off :( My fingers are too fat.

Happy or Moody: Happy! Today I am very very happy! I was moody yesterday morning when I woke up but I read scriptures all about patience so that helped a lot.

Looking Forward To: BIRTH! BIRTH! BIRTH! woohooooo!!! I am so excited to write her birth story! I also have watched like a million vlogs of these cute natural birth stories and I am so so so so so so so excited for mine!! :)


Stay tuned!! Hopefully I'll be sharing pictures of our sweet angel soon!