Exactly one year ago today, I made a choice that changed my life way more than I ever thought it would.
One year ago today.. I signed up to be a Perfectly Posh Independent Consultant.
I want to write about the journey that this last year has taken me on, because I don't want to forget a single thing! It has been such a wonderful thing for me.. such a wonderful thing.
There's my Posh starter kit! I remember I was SO excited when it came in the mail! It was almost better than Christmas.. seriously. The excitement I had when I unpacked all my things is indescribable, however.. the jitters I felt were also real.
Although I had taken a leap of faith.. I still had those very real fears in the back of my mind.
"What if I fail?"
"What if I don't sell anything?"
"What if nobody is interested?"
"What if this was just a big waste?"
There was one bigger question that I always had to remember to ask myself...
"What if I don't TRY?"
Oh how I wish I could go back and THANK MYSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN for being brave and jumping in. For taking the chance and signing up even though I was scared to death. It was hands down one of the best decisions I have ever made for my life.
--------------------
I invited all my friends and family, and I had my launch party.
I remember that I was a nervous wreck and I blubbered and babbled while trying to explain my favorite products.
I looked into my friends' faces and saw their kind eyes. Shoot. They could tell I was scared to death, and they were trying to be nice.
I thought I had blown it.
"Yup. I'm definitely not a sales person." I told myself.
It looked like it was the end of the line. And I really felt like I wasn't going to get very far with Posh like I had wanted to.
But something amazing happened.... they tried the product. They had fun. I had fun. And guess what? The impossible occurred.
I made sales.
--------------------
I loosened up. I realized that there wasn't anything to be nervous about.
I realized that talking to people about product that you believe in is actually REALLY easy.
I also learned that if something makes you really happy... it will make other's really happy too!
So I started having fun with my business.
It wasn't hard- POSH IS FUN!
I kept selling, and not only that.. but I started recruiting. I started adding members to my team. THAT has definitely been my favorite part of Posh. Posh changed my life for the better, and I love watching as it transforms other's lives too.
It's the best feeling in the world!!
--------------------
I very quickly fell in love with my job.
I LOVED working from home. I loved working when I wanted and how I wanted.
The business truly was mine.
I was the boss.
I also happen to have the best business partner, who loves Posh just as much as I do. :)
--------------------
I was able to spend 3 days at the Posh Unconventional in Las Vegas where I was able to rub shoulders with too many amazing business men and women to possibly count.
I laughed harder than ever, made new friends, strengthened existing friendships.. and wore a fabulous wig.I felt like I shed the "boring mom" mold that I had going on, and I truly went back to being me. No, I found a better version of me. (minus the pink hair)
My "rank" at convention was PINK (more on that later. I'll show you the chart.) Going to that convention taught me something. It lit a fire underneath my behind that still hasn't gone out to this day. I learned that not only was I doing Posh, but I could be successful at it. I could be HUGE. I could truly climb the ranks and make it into the Premier Pool. It seemed kind of far fetched, and I didn't know HOW I was going to do it... but for the first time, I believed that I could.
--------------------
Like I said, since joining Posh I have learned many new things about business but more
importantly about myself.
For example.. I've learned that I actually am a good business person and that I can help others with the skills I have developed.
I've learned that I can present Posh to a coorporate company in a conference room and NOT BE AFRIAD.
I've also learned that I am pretty dang good at corn hole.
See? That picture is showing prizes that I won at Posh at Play! ;)
--------------------
(Here's that chart I was telling you about earlier.)
As I sit here before you today, I am proud to say that I am a Pink Plus 3, and that I work with an AMAZING team of 41 unbelievable women!
I am going places.
WE are going places.
I LOVE my team SO MUCH!
I honestly can't wait to see where this next year takes me! Hopefully straight to the Premier Pool!!!
If any of what I said struck a good chord with you.. talk to me! If you want to try product... talk to me! If you desire the freedom AND FUN that I have found with my job.. TALK TO ME!
Don't wait another second. :)









