How far along: Eight. Days. Left. 8. Just EIGHT!! (reeeeeeeeaaaaally crossing my fingers I don't go over my due date. *grumble*grumble*) I actually am not 39 weeks until tomorrow but at this point WHO CARES?!
Total Weight Gain: 36 lbs. I finally gained a pound! This baby is fattening up.
Stretch Marks: :( My already existing stretch marks are starting to stretch and I've got the lovely red lines to show for it. dang it.
Sleep: Well, sleep was getting miserable. So... now I'm on the air mattress on our bedroom floor and let me tell you it is GLORIOUS. I haven't slept this well in months!!! Because it is an air mattress it conforms to the shape of my belly pretty well so I don't feel like I'm squishing the baby.. and the best part is that I get to sprawl out and not worry about kicking Jaron! Hooray for air mattresses!! :)
Best Moment This Week: Well, it's only Tuesday... but so far the best moments have been Grant going to nursery by himself and having so much fun, and Emilee coming over and so kindly doing my toe nails for me!
I hope that maybe later in the week my "best moment of the week" could change to- "hey, I actually had the stinkin' baby!!"
Things I Miss: Not feeling completely handicapped from the waist down. I've had a charlie horse for like 3 hours today. :/
Movement: She doesn't move as much but I am still doing well with our every-other-day kick counts that we have to do. So she's good!
Food Cravings: A double double from In-N-Out with two orders of fries. Yes please.
Labor Signs: Nothing :(
Wedding Ring On or Off? on!
Happy or Moody? DEFINITELY MOODY. There isn't anything like getting your hopes up and then having them crushed like a THOUSAND times a day. That makes you really moody. Trust me.
Looking Forward To: .......................................................BIRTH!
