Let's Tour Her Room!

Her door!
I thought that maybe if I made a "welcome" sign- she'd come sooner. I'll let you know how that works out. 

Her beautiful dresses!
I've never been a girly girl; but I'll admit, this frill and fluff is growing on me.

Her SUPER awesome Pack N' Play!
I'm SO excited to use this thing. We'll set up her crib once she's bigger, but for now she
has a bassinet in our room. This is our little changing station/napper!

Some decor.

Her window, with my old baby blanket being used as a curtain!
Lol, we're fancy here.

Her monogrammed initials!
G.E.H.
I already filled out the paperwork for her birth certificate...in PEN. soooo this IS going to be her name!

Her blankies!
I am a sucker for cute patterns and plush.

Her temple cross stitch!
I made one for Grant before he was born, and I'll admit.. I think his turned out better.
It should be illegal to free-hand your outline of the Salt Lake Temple.. just don't look too close! ;)

Her dresser full of cute clothes!
 While going through all of these pictures, I really have such a full heart. We have been given SO much for this sweet little girl. We have had to buy very little for her because of the generosity of others! We were given SO many clothes, headbands, toys, blankets, diapers, wipes, baby carriers... even our bassinet and Pack N' Play were gifts!
I really can't sit here and type everything we've been given.. because it has just been SO much. I want to cry every time someone gives us something.
We truly have been blessed to have THE BEST people in our lives.
I am so anxious to meet this little girl!! She could be here any day! I'm trying not to think too much about it, but really she could be here within the next two weeks! Isn't that CRAZY?! I'm so excited. I'm SO excited! I can't wait!
I am also REALLY excited for the experience I'm going to have.

I'm having her at the Birth Sweet, naturally. My midwife and her Birth Assistants are amazing and I really am excited to have this experience! I know it is going to be completely different from Grant's Birth where I was induced and had an epidural from the get-go.
It's going to be amazing. I'm so excited!
Love,
Carmina