You know what's so fun?
Reading blogs.
You know what's more fun?
BLOGGING!
Here's my opinion: Everybody should blog.:)
lol. I'm just saying- it is SO much fun! And I love looking back at my old posts! It's a really fun thing to see! It's great journaling! And you know what they say- it's important to keep a jounal.
Here's the snag though..
I know most people get really REALLY frustrated with their blog design. I understand. I'VE BEEN THERE. It is really hard to get your blog to look the way you want to unless you know how to do it. It has taken me five years of dabbling (and I know I still have LOTS to learn) but I taught myself how to code so that I could get my blog to look how I want, when I want.
What's better is that along the way I have been able to help some of my friends with their blog looks as well! And nothing makes me happier than seeing my friends happy with their cute blogs! :)
Check out some of the designs I have done lately!
To see live versions.. click the links.
![]() |
| http://thepictureidru.blogspot.com/ |
![]() |
| http://kaylimhughes.blogspot.com/ |
![]() |
| http://sadieleavitt.blogspot.com/ |
![]() |
| http://alohahendricksons.blogspot.com/ |
![]() |
| http://dictaitingourhappiness.blogspot.com/ |
Aren't they lovely?? :)
I love how each layout TOTALLY reflects the personality of the blogger. Love it love it!
I just wanted to let you guys know that I do offer up my designing services! I charge $35.00 for a personalized blog design. :) If your blog needs cutesy-ing.... let me know! I also am just BORED out of my mind waiting for this baby, and I've cleaned and decorated the life out of my house so any additional projects would be really good! :)




