Buuuut- let's be real. Isn't it always flip flop season? One of the perks of living in the desert!
What ISN'T a perk?
Well, the fact that
MY HEELS ARE NASTY.
I grew up going always going barefoot. Now that I'm older, I'm either barefoot or wearing flip flops or sandals.
And my feet show it.
Nasty, cracked, dirty, dried out heels.
I swear, I had dirt stuck in the cracks of my heels that wouldn't come out no matter how hard I washed them. Sick.

Anyone else riding in this boat?
Luckily, I've got something up my sleeve to help with nasty heels!
Rubby Scrubby
and
Schwanky & Soft.
I decided to put these two products to the test, and to take pictures to prove my results.
Honestly, when I saw the difference between the before and after picture, I MYSELF was shocked. It seriously surprised me. I knew the product would work- I mean, HELLO?! I sell the stuff!! But the dramatic difference after JUST ONE USE was aaaaawessssommmeee.
First, let me tell you a little bit about each product and what they do.
Rubby Scrubby Foot Scrubber
What is it?
An awesome exfoliator in a soap base, that comes in an ingenious form- kind of like a chapstick, you twist the bottom to push up more product.
What does it do?
It aggressively scrubs away the nasty on your heels! It's loaded with Shea Butter which is perfect for your dry feet!
How do you use it?
It's going to be your new shower and bath companion. Scrub those heels, and repeat as often as you feel you need.
What does it smell like?
mmm fresh peppermint and thyme.
How much does it cost?
Rubby Scrubby costs $19
I've had mine for over a year. I use it here and there when I notice my heels are getting bad.
Schwanky & Soft Creme
What is it?
A foot cream that exfoliates without the abraisives, and keeps your feet smooth and soft!
What does it do?
It's got alphahydroxy acid in it, which is used specifically for helping heal dry and irritated skin by removing the yuck, and revealing the new!
How do you use it?
I like to use it after I am done with my Rubby Scrubby. Rub it on your dried feet, and enjoy the moment. Don't worry, it isn't thick and yucky so you don't have to worry about putting socks on afterward. Use nightly for 1-2 weeks for the best results!
What does it smell like?
It smells just like the Rubby Scrubby! A match made in Posh heaven!
How much does it cost?
$16! I would say if you used it every single night from the moment you got it, that it would last you at least 4 months.
One precaution I would add, is that while you are treating your feet (like how for my pictures I used both products for four days) I would NOT go barefoot outside. It ruins your progress. Go ahead and wear your flip flops.. but making your feet dirty all over again just ruins it lol.
These two are my favorite foot products but I do have a couple others as well! Click to learn more...
These two are my favorite foot products but I do have a couple others as well! Click to learn more...
Contact me to get yours! :)
