"I Will Go & Do" Free Printable

This "nesting" thing has got me going nuts.
I'm cleaning, organizing, re-organizing, and decorating like a crazy person.

I went into "decorating mode" the other day and I found TONS of cute free printables on Pinterest for our little girl's room. I chose an adorable "I Am A Child Of God" print and this is what came of it....




So cute right?! And the leftover flower centerpieces from Kayli's wedding just went PERFECTLY with it. Agh! I can't stand the cuteness. (You can find this printable by clicking here.)

Well, anyway...
So today I find myself in decorating mode again. Except this time- for Grant. I wanted a cute LDS printable of something for his dresser.
Except bad news...
I couldn't find ANYTHING that I liked anywhere.

So, I made my own printable and I LOVE the way it turned out.


Super cute right?! 
It wouldn't be fun if I kept this all to myself though... so click on the dropbox link below to find free downloads for this print in multiple sizes! (From 2x3 to 8x10) My gift to you. You're welcome:) 


Here is how it turned out for my little G-Man's room!


I haven't actually put it in his room just yet because he is still napping... so a picture on top of my dusty printer is just going to have to do! 
I forgot to mention- I also included the temple clip art in the Dropbox file along with the download, so if you want that as well.. it's there. :)

I hope you love your print! :) 
I actually had a lot of fun doing this.. if you have any requests for a custom printable, let me know! Maybe doing these will keep me busy until my baby decides to come:)